INCEPTION
The best movie that I ever saw was INCEPTION. The movie was made in 2010. Leonardo DiCaprio, who is one of the most famous actors, starred in the movie. Christopher Nolan directed the story. It got 8 awards in the 83rd Academy Awards.
The story began Cobb was asked to enter other's dreams and plant a lie in other's deep psychology. Cobb was wanted in his home country, but the client had the power to erase it and he worked so hard to meet his sons again. At the end, he was able to meet them. However, some mysteries remains in the end.
The point that I like it was I could feel mysterious dream close to me in the movie. Please check it.
The story began Cobb was asked to enter other's dreams and plant a lie in other's deep psychology. Cobb was wanted in his home country, but the client had the power to erase it and he worked so hard to meet his sons again. At the end, he was able to meet them. However, some mysteries remains in the end.
The point that I like it was I could feel mysterious dream close to me in the movie. Please check it.
コメント
コメントを投稿