My pet


     I have had a male chihuahua since I became a university student. I went to high school in Hiroshima and I live in my parents’ house so I don’t have that dog alone. He was 2 months after birth when he came our house and he is 8 months now. His weight was 700g and he was like a doll , but he grew up so quickly eating food like water (He never bites his food.) and his weight is 2.1kg now. I don’t want to eat a lot, on the other hand, his appetite is always infinity.
Lastly, I will put the photo that I took the other day.




コメント

  1. It's so cute!
    I also don't have a lot of meal,so I want his appetite.

    返信削除
  2. Yes, nice dog!

    Please write A LOT in your blog every week. Also make comments on other students' blogs! If you write a lot, your English ability will improve!

    Sincerely, Joe Lauer

    返信削除
  3. Hello, your dog is very cute.
    I don't have pets but I like animals very much.
    I want to meet your dog someday.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿